I’ve been away from the blog for a long time, sorry you devoted reader.
I really want to get back in the swing of it all and this is a good year for that.
I finished my 29th year of living about a week ago and now I want to focus in on some stand-up comedy goals to aim for in my 30th year. I know some of them may be a little ambitious but I like to aim high.
1. Do a feature spot on the road.
2. Get a manager.
3. Perform on Whiplash.
4. Perform a 30 minute 1 man show in NYC.
5. Win a major comedy contest.
Some non standup comedy goals
1. Weigh under 140 lbs.
2. Cook most of my own meals
3. Play 5 songs (on the guitar)
Let’s just review some highlights for this year past year
1. Performed my first long sets (20 min +)
2. Went on a mini tour in CA
3. Feature spot at a Festival
4. Handful of paid gigs (probably totaling like 300-400 dollars)
I guess that’s all for now.